Session / Refund Policies
Updated: Jan 1, 2023
Deposit fee is paid in advance to secure your chosen date. It is non-refundable should you cancel, but is transferable to another date in the event you wish to amend your booking.
In order to ensure that we can accommodate your needs while also being fair to our other clients, we have implemented the following rescheduling policy:
1. If you reschedule your session on the day of your original appointment, an additional charge of PHP 1000 will incur. Your appointment is considered canceled.
2. If you reschedule your session within one week (or less) of your original appointment, an additional charge of PHP 500 will incur. However, if you reschedule more than one week prior to your original photoshoot date, there will be no additional fee.
3. If you wish to reschedule, you can choose a new date for your session only within three months of your original appointment.
4. You can reschedule up to 2 times before your booking will be canceled. If you wish to reschedule the third time, your booking will be considered new and you need to pay the deposit fee.
5. You can only rebook the same package you originally availed.
6. This policy applies to all events except in cases of emergency. Special consideration will be applied on case to case basis.
7. In case of an emergency, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss rescheduling options.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to this policy. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via our Facebook page.
Refund Policy for Portrait Sessions and Prints
In the case of camera failure, inclement weather, or any other unforeseen incident that prevents Cimmaroon Photography from shooting on a scheduled date, a new date will be scheduled or client will be refund of their deposit, if applicable.
No refund will be given under any circumstances if you fail to attend the activity on the day and at the time listed, when the booking was made.
Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact that photographs, once sent, cannot be returned; Cimmaroon Photography has a strict NO REFUND POLICY. Once a transaction has been completed (i.e., the buyer selected and paid for the photo and then Cimmaroon Photography sent the buyer the correct photograph) it is then considered non-refundable. If a buyer has selected and purchased an incorrect photo, he/she must notify Cimmaroon Photography, before receiving the “incorrect” photograph.
Refunds will NOT be given due to “not liking a photo”, selecting an incorrect photo after the buyer has already received the photograph, or any other reason. If a mistaken photo is sent to the buyer, as documented on the invoice, Cimmaroon Photography will send the correct photo to the buyer free of charge.
Client may request to re-edit pictures with consideration. You may select up to the number of photos promised on the package availed. For example for full packages, you can select up to 50 photos and for digital packages you can select up to 30 photos.
Any questions regarding this Policy please contact us.
All prints and products are subject to sales tax and shipping when applicable. Due to the nature of custom photography, all sales are final. Cimmaroon Photography does, of course guarantee that the portraits you receive meet the highest standards in every respect and works with the customers to approve designs and custom work before orders are placed.
Payment of orders is due in full when the order is placed. Prints and products arrive 4-6 weeks after payment is received. Rush shipment is available on some items for an additional charge. All rates are subject to change at any time. In the interest of fairness to all customers, all rates are non-negotiable unless booked through a special promotion.
Please make your selection carefully before ordering and if you have any questions please contact us
Refund/Exchange Policy for Custom Photo Books
Due to the custom pre-designed nature of these services, there are no refunds on any design order. Albums ordered are considered a custom product and therefore there are no refunds on any album orders. Albums and frames are made to order and cannot be returned or exchanged unless:
- a manufacturer defect is evident and reported within 48 hours (2 business days) from the date it was received, damaged during shipping (a separate claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and also must be reported within 48 hours after being received),
- or in the even that the order was erroneously process such as an error was made on the size of the book or color/style, compared to the original recorded order.