By renting the studio space of Cimmaroon Photography, you agree to abide by these rules:
- We accept payments via online banking (BPI), GCash, and Cash.
- If your shoot concludes earlier than your booked schedule, you’ll still be required to pay in full.
- For an extension of your rental time, there will be an additional fee of P1,000 per hour for shared packages and P2,000 per hour for exclusive packages.
- We require a 50% deposit before we confirm your booking date.
- For ocular visits, please inform us ahead so we can schedule a visit when the studio is free for preview.
Operating hours and Parking
- Our studio opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 7:00 PM. However, we can adjust our operating hours if the client needs to extend. Take note that this adjustment may result in additional overtime fees.
- Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Ingress and Egress
- The renting time begins at the rentee’s scheduled booking, not at the time of their actual appearance in the studio. If your booking starts at 10:00 AM, but you arrive at 10:45, we will still count the beginning of your rental time at 10:00 AM.
On another note, the rentee is entitled to 15 minutes free ingress and 30 minutes free egress.
If you arrive earlier, you can start early only when the slot is available. Your time will be adjusted at the time you started.
- You have to use and leave the studio strictly at your designated time and without delay, out of respect for the next client using the studio after you. We highly recommend dedicating 5 – 10 minutes to your shooting schedule for packing up and cleaning the studio.
- If there’s no scheduled booking after you, you may ask the management to extend your rental time.
Responsibilities during your stay in the studio
- The rentee is responsible for the studio equipment, accessories, and props during their rental time. In case of damages, the rentee will compensate for the losses as part of our “you break it, you replace it” policy.
- The rentee also holds responsibility for the actions and behavior of their crew during their stay in the studio.
- You must inform the management in advance if you plan to use any of our props during your shoot or make alterations like sticking props on the walls.
- Ask the administrator first before removing soft boxes from the lighting equipment.
- The total number of persons allowed in the studio is 6 for shared packages and 12 for exclusive packages. Beyond that, there’ll be an extra fee for every additional person.
- The management reserves the right to be in the studio during the rental time to check the condition of the equipment, accessories, and the studio itself. However, we guarantee that the person in charge will do the monitoring someplace that won’t interfere with your activity in the studio.
- Please keep the studio neat and clean. Do not leave food or trash inside and outside the studio. Please remind your party to be mindful of their footwear so that they don’t leave black marks on the floor.
- We also oblige rentees to clean the studio and return everything to its place after their lease is finished.
- Food and drinks are only allowed in the receiving area, make-up room, and pantry. Any spills resulting in damages to equipment and accessories will be charged to the rentee.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited in the halls. Smoking is allowed only outside the studio premises.
- Should the renter decide to reschedule or cancel their rental, please inform the management as soon as possible.
- The rentee is eligible for a refund if they cancel 14 days before your scheduled date.
However, cancellations 5 to 13 days before your booked reservation will incur a P1,000 penalty.
Meanwhile, cancellation of your reservation four days before your scheduled date will result in a penalty of P2,000 or the same price as your initial deposit (whichever is lower).
- Cimmaroon Photography reserves the right to refuse requests for refunds. However, should something unforeseeable such as inclement weather or an unforeseen incident arise, you may reschedule your rental at a time convenient for both parties.
What are your payment methods?
We accept payments via BPI, GCash, or Cash.
Can we come earlier than our scheduled reservation?
You are welcome to come 15 minutes earlier and pack up 30 minutes after your scheduled time.
Are there parking spaces available?
Yes. Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What are your operating hours?
Our studio is open from 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, but we can adjust our operating hours when needed. Take note that there might be additional overtime fees for this adjustment.
What are your policies on rescheduling and cancellation?
You are still eligible for a refund if you cancel 14 days before your scheduled date.
Cancellations 5 to 13 days before your booked reservation will incur a P1,000 penalty.
Cancellation of your reservation four days before your scheduled date will result in a penalty of P2,000 or the same price as your initial deposit (whichever is lower).
Do I need to sign a contract?
No. By making the payment, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to our terms.